Cathy A. Preece / Candice Adams-Kimmel
email@example.com For Immediate Release
St. Kitts Goes ‘Full Steam Ahead’
at Cruise Shipping Miami 2015
Delegation Meets with Media, Travel Agents, Cruise Line Executives and More
at the Cruise Industry’s Premiere Global Event
Basseterre, St. Kitts – From March 16-19, 2015, St. Kitts’ new Minister of Tourism, Mr. Lindsay Grant, along with the CEO of the St. Kitts Tourism Authority, Ms. Racquel Brown, and other representatives from the island interacted with top executives and decision-makers in the cruise industry as well as travel agents, publications and journalists in attendance at the 31st annual Cruise Shipping Miami conference.
In addition to Minister Grant and CEO Brown, the delegation from St. Kitts was made up of individuals from both the private and public sector, as follows-
- Lavern Stevens, Member of the Board of Directors, St. Kitts Tourism Authority
- Melnecia Marshall, Product Standards and Cruise Manager, St. Kitts Tourism Authority
- Ashley Okereke, Customer Service Agent, St. Kitts Tourism Authority
- Johnathan Bass, CEO, St. Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority (SCASPA)
- Ms. Marva Burroughs, Corporate Affairs & Public Relations Manager, St. Christopher Air & Sea Port Authority (SCASPA)
- Mr. Loui Hendrickson, Seaport Manager, St. Christopher Air & Sea Port Authority (SCASPA)
- Steve Hites, President & Director, St. Kitts Scenic Railway Ltd.
- Mars Shuie, Project Manager, St. Kitts Eco Park
- Errington Fyfield, Manager, Kantours
Since 1985, Cruise Shipping Miami has been the premier annual event of the worldwide cruise industry. From a small gathering of 150 cruise industry executives in a hotel meeting room in New York City, Cruise Shipping Miami has grown over more than 30 years into a four-day conference and three-day exhibition drawing 11,000 attendees, more than 900 exhibiting companies from 123 countries and over 300 international journalists to become the cruise industry’s annual marketplace of ideas, products and services. Cruise Shipping Miami is exclusively supported by Cruise Lines International Association and Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association.
For more information about St. Kitts, please contact the St. Kitts Tourism Authority toll free from the US at 1-800-582-6208 or from Canada 1-888-395-4887, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.stkittstourism.kn, or connect on Facebook, Twitter and/or YouTube.